This year’s edition of the festival brings together people from many countries and languages.
Key synergy events participants:
- Adrian Plitzco – Author / Audio Book Producer / Radio Producer. “Lancelot – The one-armed Kangaroo”.
- Anne McLaren – “Women Scripts”. Chinese/English
- Brigid Maher – literary translator and academic. English/Italian
- Chi Vu – Theatre maker, dramaturge, writer, artistic director and arts administrator. Vietnam/Australia
- Christine Mathieu – anthropology, history, religion, ethnic studies, literature, Asian studies, languages: English, French, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Echo Chai – Chinese writer, artist and photographer.
- Godi Suwarna & Safrina Soemadipradja Noorman – Sundanese literature
- Jacques Rancourt – Poetry and translation. Quebec/France
- Kavisha Mazzella – song maker,composer and theatre worker and social activist. English/Italian
- Kerry Mulan – “Saying what you think … or what you think you are saying: an example from French and English.”
- Marietta Elliott-Kleerkoper – Poetry. Dutch/English
- Monica Singh – Master of arts in Odissi Dance. India
- Ouyang Yu – poetry, fiction, non-fiction, literary translation and literary criticism. English/Chinese.
- Rumi Komonz – Poetry and songs. Japan
- Ruth Sancho Huerga – poet, playwright and theatre director. Spain.
- Susan Hawthorne – poetry and translation. Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, Vedic and English.
- Ulrike Almut Sandig – art and poetry. Germany
- Sam Burke – Australian performer, musician and multidisciplinary artist.
- Dome Bulfaro – Italian poet, performer and artist.